Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Still Struggling to Write


Okay, so it's not that I have writer's block, I tell myself tons of things to put on the blog, it's just this fear of stepping out and really sharing it.  Afraid people I know will think I'm silly etc.  However today's message at Jamesriver West changed a bit of that fear.

First I will probably always have that fear of what others will think of my blog, but many times as Christians we have to step out of the boat in fear and do what we know we are supposed to do.

Why do I want to share?  Well, here are a few reasons.

The more time I spend with my Heavenly Father I realize that we are on this Earth for the purpose of developing relationships and for women that usually means talking and sharing.

Another reason is, God has done so much for me in my life and I'm called to share it and give back.  It is rude and unthankful to just take what God has given me and not share it.  This was the main message today in church.  Taking what God has given you and using it for his glory.  I hope that in some way this blog may help encourage someone to get out there and run, or change their eating habits which in turn will help them be a better mom to raise better children.  If it helps one person, then that's accomplishing more if I hadn't have done anything.  That one person will lead to a chain of events I'm sure, which in turn will help even more.

Practicing sharing and encouraging others will help me to be even more bold.  

I am thinking that, what is so special about my blog and why would anyone want to read it.  There are soo many other good blogs out there with moms that are Way Mega Moms, as I'd call them, but I'm just going to keep on keeping on.  I will get better at blogging with time and it doesn't have to be perfect right out of the gate.

See my next post as to what journey I'm starting next with health and nutrition. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment